BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Love Story..Help Him Make A Decision..

There Was Once A Guy Who Have A girlfriend..His Girl Friend's Name Is Fakhira..They Coupled For 4 Months..But This Guy Also LIKE Another Girl Name Wafiqah..
One Bright Sunday Morning..Fakhira's Friend Wrote A Letter To The Guy..
The Letter :------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Boleh X Couple Dengan Saya?? Awak Pergi 'Break-up' Dengan Fakhira La.. Saya Betul-betul Suka Awak..Please..Please..Please..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After The Guy Read The Letter..He Was Wondering..'Should I Couple With Her?'..'I should Because Fakhira's Love To Me Has Faded'..'I Shouldn't Because I And Fakhira Coupled For So Long..I Shall Hurt Her If I Do'..At The Same Time..He Was Thinking Of Wafiqah...
From The Guy: HELP ME!!! MAKE A CHOICE FOR ME!!

0 comments: