BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

"Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun" Marks..

Check Out My Tests Marks..

Bahasa Melayu (Pemahaman).. 78%
Bahasa Melayu (Penulisan)..82%
English..73%
Maths..87%
Science..78%

These Are The Five Important Subject's Mark..
Now.. Check Out My Other Subject..

Kajian Tempatan (KT)..66%
Kemahiran Hidup (KH)..56%
Pendidikan Moral (PM)..92%
Sivik (SV)..90%
Pendidikan Jasmani (PJ)..48%
Seni Visual (PSV)..B+

These Are My Marks..Well..I Guess I'm Having 2A's 3B's...My Unimportant Subject Are getting Low Mrks..
Hope I Can Get Better Results On The "Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun"...And Ofcoures..5A's For UPSR...

GOOD LUCK TO ME AND ALL THE STD 6's...

1 comments:

Chelsie said...

well, actually all your B's are pretty close to getting A already. So, put more effort into it and I think you surely can achieve 5As! all the best!